There are several quick ways to switch between open apps, even if they’re a mix of Metro apps and Desktop apps. Pressing Windows Key-Tab does the trick.
But if you’d like to switch among apps without using the keyboard, you can do that as well. Move your mouse pointer to the far left of the screen, and a small icon appears of the last app you were running. Click it and you switch.
You may also like
- Review of Windows 8 Release Preview : Navigating Windows 8 with Keyboard and Mouse
- How Do I Make Internet Explorer My Default Browser?
- How To Shut Down or Minimize Full Screen Metro Apps in Windows 8
- Windows 8: Tips and Tricks for desktop users
- How To Create a Metro Shortcut For Shutting Down
- Windows 8 Metro UI: Some Annoying Things