There is new shortcut built into Windows 8 that lets you capture everything that’s on your screen. Here are the simple steps to get the screenshots
(1) Switch to the Start Screen and launch your app of choice.
(2) To take a screenshot, hold down the Windows key and press the PrtScn (Print Screen) button on your keyboard.
(3) Now press the Win + E keyboard combination to open Explorer and navigate to your Pictures library in the left-hand side panel
(4) Here, you will find a newly created Screenshots folder, double-click on it to open it up.
(5) Inside you will find all the screenshots you have taken, listed in chronological order.
You may also like
- Windows 8 : Hot-key For Taking Instant Screenshots
- How To Use The Search Feature On Windows 8
- Windows 8: The Old and The New
- How To Prevent Your Media Files From Launching in Metro
- How To Shut Down or Minimize Full Screen Metro Apps in Windows 8
- How to Install a Virtualized Copy of Ubuntu in Windows 8