Saving a site as a favorite is a simple way to remember sites you like and want to visit often. (If you’ve updated to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, and signed in using your Microsoft account, any favorites you had were imported automatically.)
- Go to a website you want to add.
- Swipe up from (or click) the bottom edge to bring up the app commands, then tap or click the Favorites button to show the favorites bar.
- Tap or click Add to favorites , and then tap or click Add.
You may also like
- How to Pin A Site To Your Start Screen In Microsoft Windows 8
- How To Choose Your Home Pages In Web Brower
- How To Use Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8 Release Preview
- IE 10: The Metro Style Browser For Windows 8
- Connecting Websites And Apps In The Metro Style IE 10
- How To Setup Outlook On A Custom Domain