Pinning a site creates a tile on the Start screen, giving you one-touch access to that site. Some pinned sites will show notifications, so you know when new content is available. You can pin as many sites as you like, and organize them into groups on the Start screen.
- Swipe up from (or click) the bottom edge to bring up the app commands.
- Tap or click the Favorites button , tap or click the Pin site button , and then tap or click Pin to Start.
You may also like
- How To Save Your Favorite Sites In Windows 8 Oparating System
- How To Use Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8 Release Preview
- Review of Windows 8 Release Preview : Navigating Windows 8 on Touch Screens
- How To Choose Your Home Pages In Web Brower
- How To Use Windows 8 Release Preview
- How Do I Make Internet Explorer My Default Browser?