Home pages are the sites that open each time you start a new browsing session in Internet Explorer. You can choose multiple sites—like your favorite news sites or blogs—to load when you open the browser, so the sites you visit most are ready and waiting for you.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
- (If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings.)
- Tap or click Options, and under Home pages, tap or click Manage.
- Enter the URL of a site you’d like to set as a home page, or tap or click Add current site if you’re on a site you’d like to make a home page.
You may also like
- How To Use Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8 Release Preview
- How To Use Windows 8 Release Preview
- How Do I Make Internet Explorer My Default Browser?
- How to Pin A Site To Your Start Screen In Microsoft Windows 8
- Install The Latest Windows 8.1 Update Manually
- How To Print From A Metro App In Windows 8